The Central Connecticut State Blue Devils welcome the Hartford Hawks to William H. Detrick Gymnasium to get their seasons started. Action gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Hartford Hawks at Central Connecticut State Blue Devils Betting Odds
Last season, Central Connecticut State failed to reach the tournament following an 11-20 regular season campaign. Hartford also was unable make the tournament following a 17-12 regular season campaign.
Looking at effective field goal percentage, Hartford figures to have a significant advantage. Last season, the Hawks offense ranked 43rd in that metric at 0.542, while the Central Connecticut State defense ranked 268th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.521).
Hartford Hawks vs. Central Connecticut State Blue Devils Free Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Central Connecticut State, ATS Winner – Central Connecticut State, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Hartford ranks 53rd in three pointers attempted per game (25.6) while Central Connecticut State ranks 295th in three pointers allowed per game (26.1).
- The Blue Devils rank 111th in blocks per game (3.5) while the Hawks rank 233rd (2.1).
- Hartford ranks 81st in steals per game (6.9) while Central Connecticut State ranks 196th in steals allowed per game (6.8).
- The Blue Devils rank 141st in rebounds per game (35.7) while the Hawks rank 292nd (31.8).
- Hartford ranks 109th in assists per game (14.0) while Central Connecticut State ranks 260th (11.4).