The Purdue Boilermakers welcome the Green Bay Phoenix to Mackey Arena to begin the new season. The game begins at 7 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 6, 2019.
Green Bay Phoenix at Purdue Boilermakers ATS Odds
Following a 21-7 regular season campaign, Purdue made the tournament as a three seed in the tournament last season. They reached the Elite Eight, where they were defeated by the Virginia Cavaliers. Green Bay, meanwhile, failed to make the tournament following a 14-15 regular season campaign.
The Phoenix had records of 14-15 straight up (SU) and 14-13-1 against the spread (ATS) last season. Of Green Bay’s 28 games that accepted bets last year, 16 finished over the O/U total.
On the other side, the Boilermakers owned records of 21-7 SU and 17-19 ATS last season. A little over half of Purdue’s games finished over the projected point total.
Look for Purdue to own the offensive glass in this matchup. In the 2018-19 season, the Boilermakers ranked 24th in offensive rebounding percentage (34.5 percent), while Green Bay ranked 286th in defensive rebounding percentage (69.0 percent). Contrasting paces will be on display in this matchup. The up-tempo Phoenix ranked seventh in possessions per game, while the slower-paced Boilermakers ranked 312th.
Green Bay Phoenix vs. Purdue Boilermakers Odds Pick
Free Prediction: SU Winner – Purdue, ATS Winner – Purdue, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Purdue ranks 38th in rebounds allowed per game (32.0) while Green Bay ranks 306th (39.8).
- The Boilermakers rank 82nd in assists per game (14.4) while the Phoenix rank 207th in assists allowed per game (13.9).
- Green Bay ranks 70th in blocks per game (4.1) while Purdue ranks 190th in blocks allowed per game (3.8).
- The Boilermakers average 27.1 three pointers per game, which ranks 26th in the country. The Phoenix rank 282nd in three pointers allowed per game (25.5).
- Purdue ranks 22nd in steals allowed per game (5.0) while Green Bay ranks 221st (7.1).