Expect a fast-paced game when the Green Bay Phoenix (12-14, 7-6 Hor) visit Milwaukee to play the Panthers (12-13, 7-6 Hor). The game begins at 7 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 15, 2020.
Green Bay Phoenix at Milwaukee Panthers Betting Odds
In their last outing, the Panthers barely escaped the IUPUI Jaguars, 80-79, while the Phoenix lost to the UIC Flames, 71-58.
The Panthers held the Jaguars to an effective field goal percentage of 0.414 (below their season average of 0.480) and had a better offensive rebounding percentage (28.9 vs. 26.9). Green Bay, meanwhile, forced UIC into a turnover percentage of 28.1 (above their season average of 19.9). Milwaukee’s Te’Jon Lucas had a good outing, putting up 31 points, 12 rebounds and five assists. Green Bay, meanwhile, received a boost from JayQuan McCloud, who recorded 15 points.
In their first matchup this season, Lucas led the Panthers to an 87-80 victory. He scored a game-high 31 points. Milwaukee’s 0.592 effective field goal percentage was its largest strength over Green Bay, who had a rate of 0.468.
There could be a fair amount of transition action in this matchup that features two of the NCAA’s more fast-paced teams. Milwaukee ranks 48th in possessions per game (72.6) and Green Bay is 10th (75.6).
Green Bay vs. Milwaukee Betting Pick
College Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Milwaukee, ATS Winner – Milwaukee, O/U – Over
- Milwaukee averages 37.4 rebounds per game, which ranks 78th in the nation. Green Bay ranks 271st in rebounds allowed per game (38.8).
- The Phoenix rank 46th in blocks allowed per game (2.7) while the Panthers rank 121st (3.5).
- Green Bay ranks 49th in steals allowed per game (5.6) while Milwaukee ranks 79th (6.0).
- The Panthers rank 90th in three pointers allowed per game (20.3) while the Phoenix rank 272nd (25.6).
- Green Bay ranks 10th in assists per game (16.7) while Milwaukee ranks 187th (12.2).
- The Panthers’ average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 2.4, up from 0.3 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Phoenix have scored an average of 79.4 points per game (1.6 below their season average) and allowed an average of 82.8 points per game (2.3 above their season average).