The Green Bay Phoenix (3-5) will travel to Lantz Arena to challenge the Eastern Illinois Panthers (4-4). The game is scheduled to start at 4:15 p.m. ET on Saturday, December 7, 2019.
Green Bay Phoenix at Eastern Illinois Panthers ATS Odds
Both teams lost in their last matchup. The Panthers fell to the Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons, 74-69, while the Phoenix were defeated by the Xavier Musketeers, 84-71.
Green Bay held Xavier to an effective field goal percentage of 0.478 (below the 0.579 mark opponents have averaged against Green Bay this season) while Eastern Illinois forced Purdue Fort Wayne into a turnover percentage of 23.7 (above their season average of 18.2). George Dixon played a key role for Eastern Illinois with nine points and 14 rebounds. JayQuan McCloud had a good game for Green Bay, contributing 15 points and 11 rebounds.
It will be a matchup of conflicting styles as the fast-paced Phoenix will look to push the more half-court-oriented Panthers. Dating back to the 2018-19 season, the Phoenix rank eighth in possessions per game while the Panthers are 138th.
Green Bay Phoenix vs. Eastern Illinois Panthers Odds Pick
Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Eastern Illinois, ATS Winner – Eastern Illinois, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Green Bay ranks 27th in assists per game (15.7) while Eastern Illinois ranks 251st in assists allowed per game (14.6).
- The Panthers average 22.3 three pointers per game, which ranks 155th in the NCAA. The Phoenix rank 288th in three pointers allowed per game (25.7).
- Green Bay ranks 99th in blocks per game (3.7) while Eastern Illinois ranks 143rd in blocks allowed per game (3.4).
- The Panthers rank 133rd in rebounds per game (36.4) while the Phoenix rank 306th in rebounds allowed per game (39.3).
- Green Bay averages 7.7 steals per game, which ranks 47th in the NCAA. Eastern Illinois ranks 183rd in steals allowed per game (6.7).