The Detroit Titans (6-21, 4-10 Hor) and the Green Bay Phoenix (13-14, 8-6 Hor) face off at Calihan Hall. The Titans will attempt to put an end to their five-game losing streak. The game is scheduled to start at 7 p.m. ET on Friday, February 21, 2020.
Green Bay Phoenix vs. Detroit Titans ATS Odds
In their last game, the Titans lost a winnable game to the Cleveland State Vikings, 67-66, while the Phoenix were victorious over the Milwaukee Panthers, 94-90.
Green Bay dominated every facet of the game. They had a great offensive rebounding percentage of 30.8 (above their season average of 26.7) and a free throw rate of 0.414 (above their season average of 0.226). For those same stats, Milwaukee put up marks of 20.0 and 0.356, respectively. Detroit, meanwhile, did a fantastic job of converting from the free throw line (17-23; 73.9 percent). Chris Brandon was a key piece for Detroit with seven points and 17 rebounds. Meanwhile, Amari Davis had a solid performance for Green Bay, finishing with 28 points.
In their first matchup this season, JayQuan McCloud led the Phoenix to an 83-80 victory. He registered a double-double with 10 points and 10 assists. Green Bay was lights out from beyond the arc (12-27; 44.4 percent). Detroit, on the other hand, did a fantastic job of making free throws (21-26; 80.8 percent).
Green Bay should be expected to protect the ball well in this contest. Green Bay ranks 45th in the nation at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 16.9 percent), while Detroit forces the 58th-fewest turnovers (17.4 percent).
Green Bay Phoenix at Detroit Titans Betting Pick
College Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Green Bay, ATS Winner – Green Bay, O/U – Under
- Green Bay averages 16.4 assists per game, which ranks 13th in the nation. Detroit ranks 261st in assists allowed per game (17.1).
- The Phoenix rank 40th in blocks allowed per game (2.7) while the Titans rank 122nd (3.5).
- Green Bay ranks 80th in steals per game (7.1) while Detroit ranks 136th in steals allowed per game (6.6).
- The Titans average 26.4 three pointers per game, which ranks 34th in the nation. The Phoenix rank 280th in three pointers allowed per game (25.9).
- Detroit ranks 128th in rebounds per game (35.8) while Green Bay ranks 265th in rebounds allowed per game (38.3).
- During their last five games, the Phoenix have scored an average of 79.4 points per game (2.0 below their season average) and allowed an average of 81.2 points per game (0.4 above their season average).
- The Titans’ average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 9.8, up from 8.2 for the season.