Expect a fast-paced game when the Grambling State Tigers (1-0) travel to Wyoming to play the Cowboys (0-2). Action starts at 9 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 14, 2018.
Grambling State Tigers at Wyoming Cowboys Betting Odds
In their last game, the Cowboys were blown out by the Oregon State Beavers, 83-64, while the Tigers dismantled the Jarvis Christian Bulldogs, 105-68.
Grambling State dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had an effective field goal percentage of 0.618 and an offensive rebounding percentage of 42.1. For those same stats, Jarvis Christian had marks of 0.362 and 30.5, respectively. Wyoming, meanwhile, had a better turnover percentage (15.4 vs. 14.2). Justin James played a pivotal role for Wyoming with 18 points, 10 rebounds and nine assists. Grambling State, meanwhile, was led by Dallas Polk-Hilliard, who put up 17 points and 10 rebounds.
There should be plenty of transition offense in this matchup that features two of the country’s more fast-paced teams. Wyoming ranks eighth in possessions per game (76.1) and Grambling State is 21st (74.2) dating back to last season. Moreover, the Tigers have been among the nation’s elite at getting to the line, ranking 25th in free throw attempt (FTA) rate (0.293). The Cowboys, meanhwile, rank 289th in opponents’ FTA rate (0.271).
Grambling State Tigers at Wyoming Cowboys Odds Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Wyoming, ATS Winner – Wyoming, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Wyoming ranks 25th in three pointers attempted per game (26.7) while Grambling State ranks 325th (15.3).
- The Cowboys rank 53rd in assists per game (15.5) while the Tigers rank 271st (11.3).
- Grambling State ranks 29th in steals per game (7.7) while Wyoming ranks 135th in steals allowed per game (6.1).
- The Tigers average 39.3 rebounds per game, which ranks 18th in the NCAA. The Cowboys rank 303rd in rebounds allowed per game (39.2).
- Wyoming ranks 29th in blocks allowed per game (2.5) while Grambling State ranks 253rd (4.5).