The North Carolina State Wolfpack welcome the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets to PNC Arena to open their seasons. Action gets underway at 8:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019, and can be seen on ACC Network.
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets at North Carolina State Wolfpack Betting Odds
Last season, Georgia Tech was unable reach the tournament following a 14-17 regular season campaign. North Carolina State also was unable reach the tournament following a 21-10 regular season.
This matchup pits one of the nation’s top offenses against one of its elite defenses. Last season, North Carolina State ranked 43rd in offensive efficiency and Georgia Tech ranked 60th in defensive efficiency. It could also be a sloppy game for the offense of the Yellow Jackets, which ranked 316th in ball security (turnover percentage of 21.2 percent). They’ll be going up against the stingy defense of the Wolfpack, which forced the 38th-most turnovers in the nation (21.7 percent).
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets at North Carolina State Wolfpack Free Pick
Pick: SU Winner – North Carolina State, ATS Winner – North Carolina State, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- North Carolina State ranks 33rd in rebounds per game (38.5) while Georgia Tech ranks 251st (33.5).
- The Wolfpack rank 55th in assists per game (15.0) while the Yellow Jackets rank 219th in assists allowed per game (14.1).
- North Carolina State averages 7.1 steals per game, which ranks 74th in the NCAA. Georgia Tech ranks 218th in steals allowed per game (7.0).
- The Yellow Jackets rank eighth in blocks per game (5.2) while the Wolfpack rank 220th in blocks allowed per game (4.2).
- North Carolina State ranks 136th in three pointers attempted per game (23.1) while Georgia Tech ranks 303rd (17.9).