Expect a fast-paced game when the Georgia Southern Eagles (1-1) visit North Florida to play the Ospreys (1-1). Action starts at 7 p.m. ET on Monday, November 11, 2019.
Georgia Southern Eagles vs. North Florida Ospreys Betting Odds
Both teams were victorious in their last game. The Ospreys were victorious over the Florida National Conquistadors 89-81, while the Eagles easily got past the Reinhardt Eagles 109-55.
Georgia Southern dominated nearly every stat category in the game. They had a great turnover percentage of 9.0 and a free throw rate of 0.328. Reinhardt put up marks of 29.2 and 0.148, respectively, for those same stats. North Florida, on the other hand, dominated nearly every facet of their game. They had a turnover percentage of 13.7 and a free throw rate of 0.145. Florida National put up marks of 19.1 and 0.104, respectively, for those same stats. Carter Hendricksen had a good outing for North Florida, finishing with 20 points and seven rebounds. Meanwhile, Quan Jackson fueled Georgia Southern with 22 points and six rebounds.
There could be a fair amount of transition action in this meeting that showcases two of the NCAA’s more up-tempo teams. North Florida ranks 32nd in possessions per game (73.4) and Georgia Southern is 10th (75.3) since the 2018-19 season.
Georgia Southern at North Florida Betting Pick
Basketball Pick: SU Winner – North Florida, ATS Winner – North Florida, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Georgia Southern ranks 26th in steals per game (7.9) while North Florida ranks 275th in steals allowed per game (9.1).
- The Eagles average 36.0 rebounds per game, which ranks 140th in the nation. The Ospreys rank 292nd in rebounds allowed per game (38.4).
- North Florida averages 4.8 blocks per game, which is ranked 17th in the nation. Georgia Southern ranks 105th in blocks allowed per game (3.1).
- The Ospreys rank 22nd in three pointers attempted per game (27.7) while the Eagles rank 270th (19.6).
- North Florida ranks 27th in assists per game (15.8) while Georgia Southern ranks 227th (12.4).