The Auburn Tigers welcome the Georgia Southern Eagles to Auburn Arena to kick off their seasons. The game will air on SEC Network at 9 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Georgia Southern Eagles at Auburn Tigers Betting Odds
After a 20-8 regular season campaign, Auburn went to the tournament as a five seed in the tournament last season. They reached the Final Four, where the Virginia Cavaliers defeated them. Meanwhile, Georgia Southern did not reach the tournament following a 17-11 regular season campaign.
Based on each team’s statistical profile, ball protection could play a key role in this battle. Last season, Auburn committed the 60th-fewest miscues in the country (turnover percentage of 16.8 percent), while the disruptive defense of Georgia Southern forced the 53rd-most (opponents’ turnover percentage of 21.1 percent).
Georgia Southern Eagles vs. Auburn Tigers Odds Pick
Free Pick: SU Winner – Auburn, ATS Winner – Auburn, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Auburn ranks fourth in three pointers attempted per game (30.1) while Georgia Southern ranks 283rd (19.2).
- The Tigers rank fourth in steals per game (9.2) while the Eagles rank 69th in steals allowed per game (5.6).
- Georgia Southern ranks 127th in rebounds per game (36.2) while Auburn ranks 181st in rebounds allowed per game (35.3).
- The Eagles rank 74th in blocks per game (4.0) while the Tigers rank 173rd in blocks allowed per game (3.6).
- Auburn ranks 89th in assists per game (14.3) while Georgia Southern ranks 165th in assists allowed per game (13.2).