The Georgia Bulldogs (12-12, 2-9 SEC) head to Reed Arena to meet the Texas A&M Aggies (11-12, 5-6 SEC). The Bulldogs will attempt to snap a five-game road losing streak. The game can be seen on SEC Network at 3:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 15, 2020.
Georgia Bulldogs vs. Texas A&M Aggies Betting Odds
Both teams fell in their last matchup. The Aggies fell to the Florida Gators, 78-61, while the Bulldogs were defeated by the South Carolina Gamecocks, 75-59.
Georgia did an excellent job of getting and making free throws (20-26; 76.9 percent) while Texas A&M had a free throw rate of 0.319 (above their season average of 0.275). Texas A&M was led by Emanuel Miller, who put up 19 points. Anthony Edwards led the way for Georgia, finishing with 16 points.
In their first matchup this season, Edwards led the Bulldogs to a 63-48 win. He recorded a double-double with 29 points and 15 rebounds. Georgia’s free throw rate was their largest advantage over Texas A&M. The Bulldogs had a rate of 0.140, while the Aggies posted a mark of 0.085.
Texas A&M does a solid job at getting to the charity stripe. They rank 38th in free throw attempt (FTA) rate (0.277), but Georgia is among the best in the NCAA at keeping opponents off the line (ranking 46th by allowing a FTA rate of 0.182). Conflicting paces will be on display in this contest. The fast-paced Bulldogs rank 33rd in possessions per game, while the slower-paced Aggies rank 334th.
Georgia Bulldogs at Texas A&M Aggies Odds Pick
Free College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Texas A&M, ATS Winner – Texas A&M, O/U – Under
- Georgia ranks 111th in three pointers attempted per game (23.1) while Texas A&M ranks 291st in three pointers allowed per game (27.3).
- The Bulldogs average 7.6 steals per game, which ranks 52nd in the country. The Aggies rank 127th in steals allowed per game (6.6).
- Georgia ranks 89th in blocks per game (3.5) while Texas A&M ranks 131st in blocks allowed per game (3.6).
- The Bulldogs rank 104th in assists per game (13.8) while the Aggies rank 251st (10.3).
- Georgia ranks 46th in rebounds per game (38.5) while Texas A&M ranks 166th (35.0).
- During their last five games, the Aggies have scored an average of 58.8 points per game (1.8 below their season average) and allowed an average of 64.8 points per game (1.1 above their season average).
- The Bulldogs have been outscored by an average of 2.6 points in their last five games. On the season, Georgia has defeated opponents by an average of 1.0 point.