The undefeated Oklahoma State Cowboys (7-0) hope to remain unbeaten when they go head-to-head against the Georgetown Hoyas (4-3) at Gallagher-Iba Arena. The game begins at 8 p.m. ET on Wednesday, December 4, 2019.
Georgetown Hoyas vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys Betting Odds
In their last contest, the Cowboys had no trouble getting past the Ole Miss Rebels, 78-37, while the Hoyas fell to the UNCG Spartans, 65-61.
Oklahoma State played a nearly flawless game. They had a free throw rate of 0.226 (matching their season average) and an effective field goal percentage of 0.516 (above their season average of 0.492). For those same stats, Ole Miss put up marks of 0.103 and 0.267, respectively. Georgetown, on the other hand, did an excellent job of converting from the charity stripe (14-20; 70.0 percent). Oklahoma State rallied around Yor Anei, who finished with 14 points and nine rebounds. James Akinjo, meanwhile fueled Georgetown with 12 points.
Conflicting styles will be on display in this contest. Georgetown ranks 17th in possessions per game (74.2) while Oklahoma State is 276th (67.5) dating back to last season.
Georgetown Hoyas at Oklahoma State Cowboys Betting Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Oklahoma State, ATS Winner – Oklahoma State, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Georgetown averages 39.4 rebounds per game, which ranks 22nd in the NCAA. Oklahoma State ranks 221st in rebounds allowed per game (35.9).
- The Cowboys rank 126th in steals allowed per game (6.1) while the Hoyas rank 286th (8.0).
- Oklahoma State averages 4.5 blocks per game, which ranks 39th in the nation. Georgetown ranks 158th in blocks allowed per game (3.4).
- The Hoyas rank 19th in assists per game (16.1) while the Cowboys rank 189th (13.1).
- Oklahoma State ranks 128th in three pointers attempted per game (23.2) while Georgetown ranks 293rd in three pointers allowed per game (25.6).