The Towson Tigers welcome the George Washington Colonials to SECU Arena to begin the new season. The game starts at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
George Washington Colonials at Towson Tigers Betting Odds
George Washington was unable make the tournament following an 8-21 regular season campaign last season. Towson also was unable reach the tournament following a 9-17 regular season campaign.
The offensive glass should be a solid advantage for Towson in this contest. In the 2018-19 season, the Tigers ranked 20th in offensive rebounding percentage (34.9 percent), while George Washington ranked 201st in defensive rebounding percentage (71.5 percent).
George Washington Colonials at Towson Tigers Odds Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Towson, ATS Winner – Towson, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Towson ranks 36th in rebounds allowed per game (32.0) while George Washington ranks 269th (37.5).
- The Colonials rank 261st in assists per game (11.4) while the Tigers rank 295th (10.0).
- George Washington ranks 235th in steals per game (5.2) while Towson ranks 252nd (4.8).
- The Tigers rank 18th in blocks allowed per game (2.3) while the Colonials rank 139th (3.3).
- George Washington ranks 211th in three pointers allowed per game (23.4) while Towson ranks 289th (25.8).