The Western Carolina Catamounts (0-1) get their home schedule started at Ramsey Center against the Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs (0-1). The game gets underway at 12 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 9, 2019.
Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs vs. Western Carolina Catamounts ATS Odds
Both teams lost in their last game. The Catamounts lost big to the Georgia Bulldogs, 91-72, while the Runnin’ Bulldogs lost to the Furman Paladins, 70-63.
Gardner-Webb had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (34.2 vs. 21.9) while Western Carolina had a better turnover percentage (12.8 vs. 15.8). Carlos Dotson played a key role for Western Carolina with 17 points and 15 rebounds. Jose Perez, meanwhile had a good game for Gardner-Webb, contributing 19 points and five rebounds.
Opposite styles will be on display in this matchup. Western Carolina ranks 63rd in possessions per game (71.8) while Gardner-Webb is 182nd (69.1) since the 2018-19 season. Also, the 43rd-ranked offense of the Runnin’ Bulldogs (offensive efficiency of 111.8) will attempt to take advantage of the 343rd-ranked defense of the Catamounts (defensive efficiency of 112.7).
Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs vs. Western Carolina Catamounts ATS Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Western Carolina, ATS Winner – Western Carolina, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Western Carolina averages 25.3 three pointers per game, which ranks 67th in the NCAA. Gardner-Webb ranks 309th in three pointers allowed per game (27.1).
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs rank 174th in blocks per game (3.0) while the Catamounts rank 270th (1.7).
- Western Carolina ranks 153rd in rebounds per game (35.6) while Gardner-Webb ranks 228th (34.1).
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs rank 95th in steals per game (6.8) while the Catamounts rank 279th (4.2).
- Gardner-Webb ranks 80th in assists per game (14.4) while Western Carolina ranks 232nd (12.1).