The Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs welcome the Furman Paladins to Paul Porter Arena to begin their seasons. The game is scheduled to start at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Furman Paladins vs. Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs Betting Odds
After a 20-11 regular season campaign, Gardner-Webb went to the tournament as a 16 seed in the tournament last season. They were defeated in the First Round by the Virginia Cavaliers. Furman, meanwhile, failed to make the tournament following a 24-6 regular season campaign.
This battle pits one of the NCAA’s top offenses against one of its elite defenses. In the 2018-19 season, Gardner-Webb ranked 41st in offensive efficiency and Furman ranked 30th in defensive efficiency.
Furman Paladins vs. Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Gardner-Webb, ATS Winner – Gardner-Webb, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Furman ranks 13th in three pointers attempted per game (28.3) while Gardner-Webb ranks 310th in three pointers allowed per game (27.2).
- The Paladins rank 160th in rebounds per game (35.5) while the Runnin’ Bulldogs rank 231st (34.0).
- Furman ranks 61st in blocks per game (4.2) while Gardner-Webb ranks 81st in blocks allowed per game (2.9).
- The Paladins average 15.9 assists per game, which ranks 25th in the NCAA. The Runnin’ Bulldogs rank 179th in assists allowed per game (13.4).
- Gardner-Webb averages 6.8 steals per game, which ranks 91st in the NCAA. Furman ranks 223rd in steals allowed per game (7.1).