A seven-game home winning streak hangs in the balance for the Nevada Wolf Pack (17-10, 10-5 MWC) when they take on the Fresno State Bulldogs (10-17, 6-10 MWC) at Lawlor Events Center. The game can be seen on ESPNU at 10 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 22, 2020.
Fresno State Bulldogs at Nevada Wolf Pack ATS Odds
Both teams defeated their last opponent. The Wolf Pack defeated the New Mexico Lobos 88-74, while the Bulldogs beat the Air Force Falcons 71-62.
Fresno State played a nearly flawless game. They had a free throw rate of 0.150 (matching their season average) and an offensive rebounding percentage of 40.0 (above their season average of 30.7). Air Force had marks of 0.047 and 29.3, respectively, for those same stats. Meanwhile, Nevada played a flawless game. They had a fantastic effective field goal percentage of 0.605 (above their season average of 0.527) and a free throw rate of 0.210 (matching their season average). New Mexico was 0.470 and 0.164, respectively, for those same stats. Nevada’s Jalen Harris played well, putting up 26 points and nine rebounds. Noah Blackwell, meanwhile played a key role for Fresno State with 25 points and five rebounds.
The Wolf Pack dominated this series last year, taking both contests. In the last matchup, Nevada won 74-68. Nevada did a fantastic job of getting and making free throws (22-31; 71.0 percent). Fresno State, on the other hand, had a better offensive rebounding percentage (32.4 vs. 30.0). This is the first time these teams will go head-to-head this year.
Nevada could put on a ball-control clinic in this showdown. Nevada ranks 33rd in the country at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 16.6 percent), while Fresno State forces the 12th-fewest turnovers (16.0 percent).
Fresno State vs. Nevada Odds Pick
Free College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Nevada, ATS Winner – Fresno State, O/U – Over
- Fresno State averages 27.5 three pointers per game, which ranks 20th in the NCAA. Nevada ranks 276th in three pointers allowed per game (26.2).
- The Wolf Pack allow the seventh-fewest steals per game (4.6) while the Bulldogs rank 57th (5.6).
- Fresno State is 25th in the nation with 2.5 blocks allowed per game while Nevada is 29th with 2.6 blocks allowed per game.
- The Wolf Pack rank 37th in assists per game (15.1) while the Bulldogs rank 194th (12.3).
- Fresno State ranks 80th in rebounds per game (37.5) while Nevada ranks 205th in rebounds allowed per game (36.2).
- During their last five games, the Wolf Pack have scored an average of 83.4 points per game (5.9 above their season average) and allowed an average of 71.4 points per game (0.5 below their season average).
- The Bulldogs have been outscored by an average of 1.6 points in their last five games. For the season, Fresno State has defeated opponents by an average of 0.3 points.