The Florida Atlantic Owls (4-3) go head-to-head against the St. Bonaventure Bonnies (3-4) in the at FAU Arena. The game gets underway at 8 p.m. ET on Monday, December 2, 2019.
Florida Atlantic Owls vs. St. Bonaventure Bonnies Betting Odds
Both teams were victorious in their last game. The Bonnies defeated the San Diego Toreros 70-61, while the Owls won a close one over the UIC Flames 71-70.
Florida Atlantic dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had a great free throw rate of 0.283 (above their season average of 0.223) and an offensive rebounding percentage of 35.3 (below their season average of 36.2). For those same stats, UIC recorded marks of 0.193 and 25.7, respectively. St. Bonaventure, meanwhile, dominated every stat category in their game. They had a free throw rate of 0.158 (matching their season average) and an offensive rebounding percentage of 30.3 (below their season average of 31.8). San Diego was 0.094 and 20.0, respectively, for those same stats. St. Bonaventure was led by Osun Osunniyi, who finished with 15 points, 10 rebounds and six blocks. Cornelius Taylor, meanwhile played a pivotal role for Florida Atlantic with 19 points.
When looking at effective field goal percentage, St. Bonaventure figures to have a noteworthy edge. Since the 2018-19 season, the Bonnies defense ranks 50th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.473), while the Florida Atlantic offense ranks 280th in effective field goal percentage (0.486).
Florida Atlantic Owls vs. St. Bonaventure Bonnies Odds Pick
Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – St. Bonaventure, ATS Winner – St. Bonaventure, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Florida Atlantic ranks 39th in three pointers attempted per game (26.5) while St. Bonaventure ranks 289th (19.0).
- The Owls rank 26th in rebounds per game (39.2) while the Bonnies rank 201st (34.7).
- Florida Atlantic ranks 233rd in assists per game (12.5) while St. Bonaventure ranks 257th (12.0).
- The Bonnies rank 74th in steals allowed per game (5.7) while the Owls rank 269th (7.5).
- St. Bonaventure ranks 33rd in blocks per game (4.6) while Florida Atlantic ranks 209th (2.8).