The Florida A&M Rattlers (0-3) take on the South Dakota Coyotes (2-0) at Stan Sheriff Center. Action gets underway at 9:30 p.m. ET on Monday, November 11, 2019.
Florida A&M Rattlers vs. South Dakota Coyotes Betting Odds
In their last matchup, the Coyotes were victorious over the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors, 81-75, while the Rattlers lost big to the Pacific Tigers, 76-54.
South Dakota dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had a phenomenal free throw rate of 0.436 and an offensive rebounding percentage of 16.7. Hawaii was 0.190 and 9.7, respectively, for those same stats. Florida A&M, meanwhile, had a much better free throw rate (0.283 vs. 0.136). Stanley Umude had a solid performance for South Dakota, putting up 21 points and seven rebounds. Meanwhile, Florida A&M received a boost from M.J. Randolph, who finished with 12 points.
Since last season, the Rattlers are 12-22 straight up (SU) and 3-3 against the spread (ATS). Games featuring Florida A&M have had a tendency to go under the O/U total since last season (60.0 percent).
On the other hand, the Coyotes, are 15-16 SU and 19-10-1 ATS since last season. Over that same time frame, South Dakota’s games have had a tendency to finish over the O/U total (56.7 percent).
Half-court execution will be critical when a pair of the country’s slowest-paced teams battle. South Dakota ranks 267th in possessions per game (67.4) and Florida A&M is 277th (67.1) since last season.
Florida A&M vs. South Dakota Free Pick
College Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – South Dakota, ATS Winner – South Dakota, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- South Dakota ranks 35th in steals allowed per game (5.2) while Florida A&M ranks 238th (7.1).
- The Coyotes rank 205th in assists per game (12.7) while the Rattlers rank 280th (11.1).
- Florida A&M ranks 287th in rebounds per game (32.3) while South Dakota ranks 302nd (31.3).
- The Coyotes rank 182nd in three pointers attempted per game (21.9) while the Rattlers rank 325th (15.6).
- Florida A&M ranks 126th in blocks per game (3.5) while South Dakota ranks 244th (2.3).