The Mississippi State Bulldogs welcome the FIU Panthers to Humphrey Coliseum to get their seasons going. Action begins at 8 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
FIU Panthers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs Betting Odds
After a 21-8 regular season campaign, Mississippi State went to the tournament as a five seed in the tournament last season. They were defeated in the First Round by the Liberty Flames. FIU, meanwhile, did not reach the tournament following a 19-12 regular season.
The offensive glass could be a major advantage for Mississippi State in this meeting. The Bulldogs ranked 22nd in offensive rebounding percentage (34.7 percent), while FIU ranked 336th in defensive rebounding percentage (66.2 percent) last season.
FIU Panthers at Mississippi State Bulldogs Betting Pick
Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Mississippi State, ATS Winner – Mississippi State, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Mississippi State ranks 34th in rebounds allowed per game (31.9) while FIU ranks 314th (43.2).
- The Bulldogs rank 93rd in assists per game (14.3) while the Panthers rank 244th in assists allowed per game (14.8).
- FIU ranks 25th in three pointers attempted per game (27.1) while Mississippi State ranks 145th (22.8).
- The Bulldogs rank 11th in blocks per game (5.1) while the Panthers rank 226th in blocks allowed per game (4.3).
- Mississippi State ranks 23rd in steals per game (8.1) while FIU ranks 216th in steals allowed per game (7.0).