The North Carolina State Wolfpack (1-1) will be at home in PNC Arena when they take on the FIU Panthers (1-1). The game starts at 9 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 13, 2019.
FIU Panthers at North Carolina State Wolfpack Betting Odds
Both teams thoroughly outplayed their last opponent. The Wolfpack defeated the Detroit Titans 84-65, while the Panthers beat the Ave Maria Gyrenes 101-59.
FIU dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had a turnover percentage of 17.3 and an effective field goal percentage of 0.708. For those same stats, Ave Maria was 31.3 and 0.427, respectively. The Wolfpack, on the other hand, had a better turnover percentage (13.5 vs. 17.9) and had a better free throw rate (0.262 vs. 0.200). North Carolina State was lifted by C.J. Bryce, who contributed 19 points and five rebounds. Tevin Brewer, meanwhile had a good outing for FIU, contributing 11 points, six assists and five rebounds.
Expect North Carolina State to own the offensive glass in this meeting. The Wolfpack rank 18th in offensive rebounding percentage (35.3 percent), while FIU ranks 340th in defensive rebounding percentage (66.4 percent) dating back to the 2018-19 season.
FIU Panthers vs. North Carolina State Wolfpack Odds Pick
Free College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – North Carolina State, ATS Winner – North Carolina State, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- North Carolina State averages 38.4 rebounds per game, which ranks 40th in the nation. FIU ranks 315th in rebounds allowed per game (42.6).
- The Wolfpack rank 36th in three pointers allowed per game (19.6) while the Panthers rank 191st (22.9).
- FIU ranks first in steals per game (10.7) while North Carolina State ranks 150th in steals allowed per game (6.3).
- The Panthers average 4.8 blocks per game, which ranks 19th in the country. The Wolfpack rank 238th in blocks allowed per game (4.3).
- North Carolina State ranks 53rd in assists per game (15.1) while FIU ranks 248th in assists allowed per game (14.6).