The FGCU Eagles (8-19, 5-7 Asun) will be at Allen Arena to go head-to-head against the Lipscomb Bisons (11-14, 6-6 Asun) in an Asun matchup. The game is scheduled to start at 5 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 15, 2020.
FGCU Eagles at Lipscomb Bisons ATS Odds
Both teams defeated their last opponent. The Bisons defeated the NJIT Highlanders 77-63, while the Eagles beat the Kennesaw State Owls 70-58.
The Eagles had a ridiculous offensive rebounding percentage of 40.0 (above their season average of 29.1) and had an effective field goal percentage of 0.580 (above their season average of 0.467). Lipscomb, meanwhile, couldn’t miss, shooting 56.4 percent from the field. They also held NJIT to a field goal percentage of 35.5. Ahsan Asadullah played a pivotal role for Lipscomb with 27 points and 10 rebounds. Meanwhile, Caleb Catto had a good outing for FGCU, recording 26 points and six rebounds.
In their first matchup this season, Zach Scott led the Eagles to a 68-61 win. He recorded 12 points and seven rebounds. FGCU had a better free throw rate (0.146 vs. 0.079). Lipscomb, on the other hand, had a much better turnover percentage (16.2 vs. 27.1).
FGCU may have trouble getting to the free throw line in this contest. The Eagles currently rank 338th in the country with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.165, while Lipscomb ranks 44th in FTA rate allowed (0.182).
FGCU Eagles at Lipscomb Bisons ATS Pick
Free Pick: SU Winner – Lipscomb, ATS Winner – Lipscomb, O/U – Under
- FGCU ranks 121st in three pointers attempted per game (22.9) while Lipscomb ranks 213th in three pointers allowed per game (23.5).
- The Bisons rank 193rd in steals per game (5.3) while the Eagles rank 195th in steals allowed per game (7.6).
- The Eagles average 4.0 blocks per game, which ranks 56th in the country. The Bisons rank 139th in blocks allowed per game (3.7).
- FGCU ranks 186th in rebounds per game (34.4) while Lipscomb ranks 201st in rebounds allowed per game (36.3).
- The Eagles’ average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 2.6, down from 5.4 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Bisons have scored an average of 72.0 points per game (1.0 above their season average) and allowed an average of 65.6 points per game (5.6 below their season average).