The Saint Louis Billikens welcome the FGCU Eagles to Chaifetz Arena to commence their seasons. Action begins at 8 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
FGCU Eagles vs. Saint Louis Billikens ATS Odds
After a 19-12 regular season campaign, Saint Louis went to the tournament as a 13 seed in the tournament last season. They were defeated in the First Round by the Virginia Tech Hokies. Meanwhile, FGCU did not reach the tournament following a 14-14 regular season campaign.
Saint Louis could dominate the offensive glass in this matchup. In the 2018-19 season, the Billikens ranked 12th in offensive rebounding percentage (36.0 percent), while FGCU ranked 272nd in defensive rebounding percentage (69.3 percent). Furthermore, the Eagles’ 268th-ranked offense (offensive efficiency of 101.1) will face a difficult test against the Billikens’ 34th-ranked defense (defensive efficiency of 96.3).
FGCU at Saint Louis Betting Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Saint Louis, ATS Winner – Saint Louis, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Saint Louis ranks 16th in rebounds per game (39.6) while FGCU ranks 259th (33.2).
- The Billikens average 7.1 steals per game, which ranks 78th in the country. The Eagles rank 218th in steals allowed per game (7.0).
- FGCU ranks 60th in blocks per game (4.2) while Saint Louis ranks 199th in blocks allowed per game (3.9).
- The Billikens rank 65th in three pointers allowed per game (20.3) while the Eagles rank 258th (24.5).
- Saint Louis ranks 90th in assists allowed per game (12.1) while FGCU ranks 262nd (15.2).