The Kennesaw State Owls (1-22, 0-10 Asun) welcome the FGCU Eagles (7-19, 4-7 Asun) to KSU Convocation Center. The Owls look to put an end to their 14-game losing streak. Action starts at 7 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 13, 2020.
FGCU Eagles at Kennesaw State Owls ATS Odds
Both teams fell in their last matchup. The Owls fell to the Lipscomb Bisons, 72-66, while the Eagles were defeated by the North Florida Ospreys, 69-60.
FGCU had a turnover percentage of 14.4 (better than their season average of 20.6) while Kennesaw State had a turnover percentage of 10.3 (better than their season average of 19.5). Kennesaw State was lifted by Tyler Hooker, who finished with 18 points. Jalen Warren had a solid performance for FGCU, recording 18 points and five rebounds.
In their first matchup this year, Warren led the Eagles to a 73-51 win. He recorded nine points, 11 rebounds and five assists. FGCU’s 0.492 effective field goal percentage was its biggest strength over Kennesaw State, who had a mark of 0.239.
This has potential to be a sloppy game for the offense of Kennesaw State. Kennesaw State ranks 325th in the country in ball protection (turnover percentage of 22.1 percent), while the gambling defense of FGCU forces the 98th-most turnovers in the nation (20.7 percent).
FGCU Eagles at Kennesaw State Owls Free Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Kennesaw State, ATS Winner – Kennesaw State, O/U – Over
- FGCU ranks 113th in three pointers attempted per game (23.0) while Kennesaw State ranks 284th (16.1).
- The Eagles rank 175th in rebounds allowed per game (35.5) while the Owls rank 239th (37.5).
- The Eagles rank 111th in assists allowed per game (12.1) while the Owls rank 232nd (14.8).
- FGCU ranks 59th in blocks per game (4.0) while Kennesaw State ranks 158th in blocks allowed per game (4.2).
- During their last five games, the Eagles have scored an average of 57.0 points per game (4.2 below their season average) and allowed an average of 62.4 points per game (4.8 below their season average).
- The Owls’ average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 24.8, up from 19.7 for the season.