The Bowling Green Falcons (1-1) will be at home in Stroh Center when they go head-to-head against the FGCU Eagles (2-0). Action gets underway at 6 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 18, 2017.
FGCU Eagles vs. Bowling Green Falcons Odds Preview
In the Eagles last game, they dismantled the Siena Saints, 86-53. With nine points and 11 rebounds, FGCUs Ricky Doyle put together a solid performance. FGCU played a flawless game. They had a superb effective field goal percentage of 0.563 and an offensive rebounding percentage of 52.9. For those same stats, Siena was 0.325 and 36.2, respectively.
The Falcons are trying to rebound after their 88-79 loss to the South Dakota Coyotes in their last outing. With 15 points and 14 rebounds, Bowling Greens Derek Koch had a good performance. South Dakota had a much better effective field goal percentage (0.541 vs. 0.397). Bowling Green, on the other hand, had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (30.8 vs. 22.5).
The offense of Bowling Green will face off against the stingy defense of FGCU. Since the 2016-17 season, the Falcons rank 256th in offensive efficiency, while the Eagles are 96th in defensive efficiency. The Eagles should have the advantage on that end of the court.
FGCU Eagles at Bowling Green Falcons Free Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Bowling Green, ATS Winner – Bowling Green, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Falcons average 6.9 steals per game, which ranks 82nd in the nation. The Eagles rank 140th in steals allowed per game (6.1).
- Bowling Green ranks 201st in three pointers attempted per game (20.3) while FGCU ranks 253rd (18.9).
- FGCU ranks 25th in rebounds allowed per game (31.7) while Bowling Green ranks 269th (37.9).
- The Eagles rank 50th in assists per game (15.5) while the Falcons rank 233rd (12.3).
- FGCU ranks 137th in blocks per game (3.4) while Bowling Green ranks 214th in blocks allowed per game (3.9).