The Robert Morris Colonials (15-11, 11-2 NEC) welcome the Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (7-16, 5-7 NEC) to UPMC Events Center. The Colonials look to prolong their six-game winning streak. The game begins at 1 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 15, 2020.
Fairleigh Dickinson Knights vs. Robert Morris Colonials ATS Odds
Both teams were victorious in their last game. The Colonials were victorious over the Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers 77-60, while the Knights dismantled the Wagner Seahawks 106-73.
Fairleigh Dickinson dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had a solid free throw rate of 0.300 (above their season average of 0.211) and an effective field goal percentage of 0.733 (above their season average of 0.499). For those same stats, Wagner was 0.129 and 0.457, respectively. Robert Morris, on the other hand, dominated nearly every facet of their game. They had a fantastic offensive rebounding percentage of 33.3 (above their season average of 29.7) and a turnover percentage of 11.1 (better than their season average of 16.9). Mount St. Mary’s was 23.5 and 14.6, respectively, for those same stats. AJ Bramah had a solid game for Robert Morris with 25 points and seven rebounds. Jahlil Jenkins led the way for Fairleigh Dickinson, putting up 31 points, seven assists and five steals.
The Knights captured this series last year, winning two out of three games. In the most recent contest, Fairleigh Dickinson won 66-62. Fairleigh Dickinson made good use of their 27 trips to the free throw line, converting on 22 of them (81.5 percent). Robert Morris, on the other hand, was just 6-8 (75.0 percent). This is the first time these teams will meet this year.
It could be a sloppy game for the Fairleigh Dickinson offense. Fairleigh Dickinson ranks 174th in the nation in ball protection (turnover percentage of 19.1 percent), while the disruptive defense of Robert Morris forces the 40th-most turnovers in the NCAA (22.5 percent).
Fairleigh Dickinson Knights vs. Robert Morris Colonials Odds Pick
Free Prediction: SU Winner – Fairleigh Dickinson, ATS Winner – Fairleigh Dickinson, O/U – Under
- Robert Morris ranks 12th in assists per game (16.5) while Fairleigh Dickinson ranks 232nd in assists allowed per game (15.3).
- The Colonials rank 196th in rebounds per game (34.2) while the Knights rank 236th (33.0).
- The Colonials rank 65th in three pointers allowed per game (19.7) while the Knights rank 244th (24.5).
- Fairleigh Dickinson ranks 95th in blocks per game (3.4) while Robert Morris ranks 152nd in blocks allowed per game (3.9).
- The Knights have outscored opponents by an average of 5.4 points in their last five games. For the season, Fairleigh Dickinson has been defeated by an average of 3.3 points.
- During their last five games, the Colonials have scored an average of 66.6 points per game (2.4 below their season average) and allowed an average of 58.2 points per game (8.3 below their season average).