The Gardner-Webb Runnin Bulldogs (2-4) and the Fairfield Stags (2-2) go head-to-head at Ervin J. Nutter Center. Tip-off is set for 2:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 25, 2017.
Fairfield Stags vs. Gardner-Webb Runnin Bulldogs ATS Preview
In the Stags last matchup, they were beaten by the Jacksonville Dolphins, 92-84. Tyler Nelson had a solid performance for Fairfield, leading both teams in scoring with 28 points on 8-for-18 shooting. Jacksonville did an excellent job of converting from the charity stripe (19-26; 73.1 percent). Fairfield, meanwhile, had a turnover percentage of 11.0 (better than their season average of 20.6).
The Runnin Bulldogs are trying to rebound after their 67-47 loss to the Wright State Raiders in their last matchup. Liam OReilly led Gardner-Webb in scoring with 16 points on 6-for-15 shooting. Getting to the free throw line was one of Wright States largest advantages. They made 34 trips to the line, while Gardner-Webb went just 17 times.
Getting to the line might be rare for Gardner-Webb in this meeting. The Runnin Bulldogs rank 189th in the nation with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.248, while Fairfield ranks 72nd in FTA rate allowed (0.214) since last season.
Fairfield Stags vs. Gardner-Webb Runnin Bulldogs Betting Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Gardner-Webb, ATS Winner – Gardner-Webb, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Stags rank 21st in blocks allowed per game (2.5) while the Runnin Bulldogs rank 167th (3.6).
- Fairfield ranks 89th in assists per game (14.7) while Gardner-Webb ranks 204th in assists allowed per game (13.8).
- Fairfield ranks 29th in three pointers attempted per game (25.4) while Gardner-Webb ranks 296th (17.4).
- The Runnin Bulldogs average 38.0 rebounds per game, which ranks 66th in the NCAA. The Stags rank 288th in rebounds allowed per game (38.2).
- Gardner-Webb ranks 10th in steals per game (8.6) while Fairfield ranks 220th (5.5).