It will be a matchup between two phenomenal offenses when the Green Bay Phoenix (3-7) go head-to-head against the Evansville Aces (7-3) at Resch Center. Action begins at 7 p.m. ET on Saturday, December 14, 2019.
Evansville Aces vs. Green Bay Phoenix Betting Odds
In their last matchup, the Phoenix fell to the UCF Knights, 79-66, while the Aces were victorious over the Miami (OH) RedHawks, 101-87.
Evansville played a nearly perfect game. They had a ridiculous offensive rebounding percentage of 40.0 (above their season average of 19.9) and a free throw rate of 0.396 (above their season average of 0.306). For those same stats, Miami (OH) was 16.1 and 0.222, respectively. Green Bay, meanwhile, did a fantastic job of converting from the free throw line (10-14; 71.4 percent). Green Bay received a boost from Amari Davis, who put up 25 points. DeAndre Williams played well for Evansville, recording 37 points and 10 rebounds.
The Aces won the lone contest between these two teams last season, 80-75. Evansville made good use of their 28 trips to the charity stripe, making 24 of them (85.7 percent). Green Bay, meanwhile, was just 12-18 (66.7 percent). This will be the first matchup of the year between these two teams.
There could be plenty of transition offense in this matchup that features two of the country’s more up-tempo teams. Green Bay currently ranks 10th in possessions per game (76.6) and Evansville is 37th (73.8). Additionally, the upper-echelon offense of the Aces ranks 45th in effective field goal percentage (0.543), while the Phoenix are sixth-worst in the country at effective field goal percentage allowed (0.571).
Evansville Aces vs. Green Bay Phoenix ATS Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Evansville, ATS Winner – Evansville, O/U – Under
- Evansville ranks 17th in three pointers allowed per game (18.0) while Green Bay ranks 232nd (25.2).
- The Aces are 10th in the country with 2.0 blocks allowed per game while the Phoenix are 39th with 2.7 blocks allowed per game.
- Evansville ranks 193rd in rebounds per game (34.0) while Green Bay ranks 216th in rebounds allowed per game (37.6).
- The Aces rank 22nd in assists allowed per game (9.9) while the Phoenix rank 237th (17.0).
- Green Bay ranks 42nd in steals per game (8.2) while Evansville ranks 220th (3.7).
- The Phoenix’s average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 6.2, up from 3.4 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Aces have scored an average of 89.2 points per game (8.6 above their season average) and allowed an average of 85.4 points per game (7.3 above their season average).