The Eastern Michigan Eagles (7-1) will travel to Calihan Hall to go head-to-head against the Detroit Titans (1-6). The game is scheduled to start at 1 p.m. ET on Saturday, December 7, 2019.
Eastern Michigan Eagles at Detroit Titans Betting Odds
In their last outing, the Titans lost big to the Kent State Golden Flashes, 92-57, while the Eagles defeated the Valparaiso Crusaders, 85-79.
The Eagles knocked down 22 of their 30 free throws (73.3 percent) and had an effective field goal percentage of 0.716 (above their season average of 0.500). Detroit, on the other hand, did a fantastic job of making free throws (15-18; 83.3 percent). Antoine Davis fueled Detroit with 23 points and six assists. Ty Groce, meanwhile had a good game for Eastern Michigan, putting up 23 points and five rebounds.
The Titans won the lone game between these two teams last season, 78-74. The Titans’ turnover percentage was their largest advantage over the Eagles. Detroit had a rate of 9.3, while Eastern Michigan posted a mark of 11.5.
Points at the line might be scarce for Detroit in this contest. Dating back to last season, the Titans rank 171st in the nation with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.230, while Eastern Michigan ranks 65th in FTA rate allowed (0.189). Additionally, the Eagles rank 16th in offensive rebounding percentage (35.7 percent), while the Titans rank 348th in defensive rebounding percentage (65.0 percent).
Eastern Michigan Eagles at Detroit Titans Odds Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Eastern Michigan, ATS Winner – Eastern Michigan, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Detroit ranks 28th in three pointers attempted per game (27.0) while Eastern Michigan ranks 254th in three pointers allowed per game (24.2).
- The Eagles rank 62nd in blocks per game (4.2) while the Titans rank 163rd in blocks allowed per game (3.5).
- Eastern Michigan ranks 252nd in assists per game (11.5) while Detroit ranks 305th in assists allowed per game (19.0).
- The Eagles rank 105th in rebounds allowed per game (33.9) while the Titans rank 295th (39.0).
- Detroit averages 7.5 steals per game, which ranks 61st in the NCAA. Eastern Michigan ranks 200th in steals allowed per game (6.8).