The East Tennessee State Buccaneers (8-1) and the North Dakota State Bison (5-4) go head-to-head at Scheels Center. The Buccaneers look to extend their five-game winning streak. The game begins at 8 p.m. ET on Saturday, December 7, 2019.
East Tennessee State Buccaneers at North Dakota State Bison ATS Odds
In their last game, the Bison lost to the Indiana State Sycamores, 71-60, while the Buccaneers defeated the Citadel Bulldogs, 96-84.
East Tennessee State played a nearly flawless game. They had a ridiculous offensive rebounding percentage of 51.6 (above their season average of 33.7) and an effective field goal percentage of 0.623 (above their season average of 0.556). For those same stats, Citadel was 14.7 and 0.556, respectively. North Dakota State, on the other hand, had a better offensive rebounding percentage (15.8 vs. 16.7). Rocky Kreuser played well for North Dakota State with 14 points and 11 rebounds. Jeromy Rodriguez, meanwhile led the way for East Tennessee State, finishing with 26 points and 16 rebounds.
The Buccaneers won the only game between these two teams last season, 79-61. The Buccaneers’ 33.3 offensive rebounding percentage was their largest advantage over the Bison, who had a mark of 18.9.
Second-chance points might be few and far between for North Dakota State in this battle. The Bison rank 339th in offensive rebounding percentage (21.9 percent), while East Tennessee State ranks 29th in defensive rebounding percentage (75.9 percent) dating back to last season. Moreover, the Buccaneers rank 16th in offensive efficiency (113.7), while the Bison rank 296th in defensive efficiency (105.9).
East Tennessee State Buccaneers vs. North Dakota State Bison ATS Pick
Free Prediction: SU Winner – East Tennessee State, ATS Winner – East Tennessee State, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- East Tennessee State ranks 31st in rebounds per game (39.2) while North Dakota State ranks 280th (32.7).
- The Bison rank 37th in three pointers attempted per game (26.5) while the Buccaneers rank 172nd in three pointers allowed per game (22.3).
- North Dakota State ranks 43rd in blocks allowed per game (2.7) while East Tennessee State ranks 120th (3.2).
- The Buccaneers rank 62nd in steals per game (7.5) while the Bison rank 280th (4.6).
- East Tennessee State ranks 34th in assists per game (15.4) while North Dakota State ranks 244th (11.8).