The Duquesne Dukes (18-8, 8-6 A10) will be at the Reilly Center to take on the St. Bonaventure Bonnies (18-9, 10-4 A10) in an A10 matchup. The game is scheduled to start at 7 p.m. ET on Wednesday, February 26, 2020.
Duquesne Dukes vs. St. Bonaventure Bonnies Betting Odds
In their last game, the Bonnies were victorious over the Richmond Spiders, 75-71, while the Dukes were beaten by the fifth-ranked Dayton Flyers, 80-70.
The Bonnies knocked down 16 of their 21 free throws (76.2 percent) and had an effective field goal percentage of 0.567 (above their season average of 0.494). Duquesne, meanwhile, had a turnover percentage of 11.3 (better than their season average of 16.5). St. Bonaventure was lifted by Dominick Welch, who recorded 16 points and 12 rebounds. Meanwhile, Sincere Carry played a key role for Duquesne with 21 points and six assists.
In their first matchup this season, Kyle Lofton led the Bonnies to an 83-80 win. He produced 21 points and seven assists. St. Bonaventure had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (44.1 vs. 23.5). Duquesne, on the other hand, had a much better turnover percentage (8.5 vs. 13.8).
Half-court execution will be at a premium when a pair of the nation’s slowest-paced teams go head-to-head. St. Bonaventure ranks 325th in possessions per game (65.7) and Duquesne is 282nd (67.1).
Duquesne Dukes vs. St. Bonaventure Bonnies Odds Pick
Pick: SU Winner – St. Bonaventure, ATS Winner – St. Bonaventure, O/U – Under
- Duquesne ranks 80th in three pointers attempted per game (24.3) while St. Bonaventure ranks 257th in three pointers allowed per game (24.6).
- The Bonnies rank 36th in steals allowed per game (5.4) while the Dukes rank 102nd (6.2).
- The Dukes rank 78th in assists per game (14.1) while the Bonnies rank 186th in assists allowed per game (13.6).
- Duquesne ranks eighth in blocks per game (5.7) while St. Bonaventure ranks 93rd (3.5).
- During their last five games, the Bonnies have scored an average of 73.6 points per game (4.6 above their season average) and allowed an average of 69.4 points per game (3.7 above their season average).
- The Dukes’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 0.6, down from 5.9 for the season.