The fifth-ranked Dayton Flyers (24-2, 13-0 A10) welcome the Duquesne Dukes (18-7, 8-5 A10) to University of Dayton Arena. The Flyers look to continue their 15-game winning streak. Action begins at 2 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 22, 2020.
Duquesne Dukes vs. Dayton Flyers ATS Odds
In their last matchup, the Flyers were victorious over the VCU Rams, 66-61, while the Dukes lost a tough one against the George Washington Colonials, 70-67.
The Flyers knocked down 22 of their 31 free throws (71.0 percent) and held the Rams to an effective field goal percentage of 0.421 (below their season average of 0.497). Duquesne, meanwhile, had a turnover percentage of 8.7 (better than their season average of 16.8). Trey Landers put together a solid performance for Dayton with 11 points and seven rebounds. Duquesne was led by Marcus Weathers, who finished with 19 points and seven rebounds.
In their first matchup this season, Obi Toppin led the Flyers to a 73-69 victory. He registered a double-double with 22 points and 10 rebounds. Dayton’s effective field goal percentage was its largest strength over Duquesne. The Flyers had a rate of 0.673 while the Dukes posted a mark of 0.525.
Duquesne Dukes at Dayton Flyers Odds Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Dayton, ATS Winner – Duquesne, O/U – Over
- Dayton averages 17.8 assists per game, which ranks second in the country. Duquesne ranks 116th in assists allowed per game (12.1).
- The Dukes rank ninth in blocks per game (5.8) while the Flyers rank 76th (3.6).
- The Flyers rank 37th in three pointers allowed per game (18.7) while the Dukes rank 132nd (21.3).
- Dayton ranks 46th in rebounds allowed per game (32.3) while Duquesne ranks 117th (34.2).
- During their last five games, the Dukes have scored an average of 71.8 points per game (0.9 above their season average) and allowed an average of 68.8 points per game (4.5 above their season average).
- The Flyers’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 9.4, down from 15.2 for the season.