The Drexel Dragons (13-16, 6-10 CAA) visit Raiford G. Trask Coliseum to go head-to-head against the UNCW Seahawks (9-20, 4-12 CAA). The Dragons will attempt to put an end to their five-game losing streak. Action starts at 7 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 27, 2020.
Drexel Dragons vs. UNCW Seahawks Betting Odds
In their last contest, the Seahawks defeated the Charleston Cougars, 68-55, while the Dragons were beaten by the Northeastern Huskies, 77-68.
The Seahawks held the Cougars to an offensive rebounding percentage of 14.0 (below their season average of 23.6) and an effective field goal percentage of 0.364 (below their season average of 0.510). Drexel, on the other hand, had a turnover percentage of 12.6 (better than their season average of 18.9). UNCW was lifted by Marten Linssen, who put up 16 points and 13 rebounds. Meanwhile, James Butler played well for Drexel, recording 17 points and seven rebounds.
In their first matchup this year, Wynter led the Dragons to a 71-66 win. He was the game’s top overall scorer with 30 points. Drexel launched 18 three pointers, making eight of them (44.4 percent). UNCW was, meanwhile, just 1-6 (16.7 percent).
Drexel Dragons at UNCW Seahawks Free Pick
Pick: SU Winner – UNCW, ATS Winner – UNCW, O/U – Over
- Drexel ranks 24th in three pointers allowed per game (17.7) while UNCW ranks 187th (22.6).
- The Seahawks average 6.1 steals per game, which ranks 147th in the NCAA. The Dragons rank 214th in steals allowed per game (7.7).
- Drexel ranks 166th in rebounds per game (35.2) while UNCW ranks 212th in rebounds allowed per game (36.7).
- The Dragons rank 44th in assists per game (14.8) while the Seahawks rank 195th (12.1).
- UNCW ranks 32nd in blocks allowed per game (2.6) while Drexel ranks 103rd (3.2).
- The Dragons’ average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 6.6, up from 1.4 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Seahawks have scored an average of 64.2 points per game (4.4 below their season average) and allowed an average of 66.0 points per game (5.8 below their season average).