The Temple Owls welcome the Drexel Dragons to Liacouras Center to open the new season. Action gets underway at 8 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Drexel Dragons vs. Temple Owls ATS Odds
Following a 22-7 regular season campaign, Temple went to the tournament as an 11 seed in the tournament last season. They were defeated in the First Four by the Belmont Bruins. Meanwhile, Drexel failed to make the tournament following a 13-18 regular season.
Temple could put on a ball-control clinic in this battle. In the 2018-19 season, Temple ranked 23rd in the NCAA at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 15.8 percent), while Drexel forced the eighth-fewest turnovers (15.1 percent).
Drexel Dragons vs. Temple Owls Betting Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Temple, ATS Winner – Temple, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Temple ranks 17th in steals per game (8.6) while Drexel ranks 269th (4.5).
- The Owls rank 80th in assists per game (14.4) while the Dragons rank 189th in assists allowed per game (13.6).
- Temple ranks 151st in three pointers attempted per game (22.7) while Drexel ranks 225th (20.9).
- The Dragons rank 53rd in rebounds allowed per game (32.6) while the Owls rank 254th (37.0).
- Temple ranks 36th in blocks allowed per game (2.6) while Drexel ranks 176th (3.6).