The Drexel Dragons (13-12, 6-6 CAA) will be at Kaplan Arena to meet the William & Mary Tribe (16-10, 8-5 CAA) in a CAA matchup. Action begins at 7 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 13, 2020.
Drexel Dragons at William & Mary Tribe Betting Odds
Both teams were beaten in their last game. The Tribe fell to the UNCW Seahawks, 70-64, while the Dragons were defeated by the Towson Tigers, 76-69.
Drexel had a better effective field goal percentage (0.508 vs. 0.475) while William & Mary held UNCW to an offensive rebounding percentage of 15.6 (below their season average of 25.6). William & Mary’s Nathan Knight had a good outing, putting up 16 points and 13 rebounds. Camren Wynter was a key piece for Drexel with 24 points.
In their first matchup this year, Wynter led the Dragons to an 84-57 win. He put up 20 points and seven assists. Converting at the free throw line was one of Drexel’s largest strengths. They were 15-17 (88.2 percent), while the Tribe were 8-11 (72.7 percent).
William & Mary figures to have the advantage on the offensive side of the ball. The Tribe currently rank 62nd in effective field goal percentage (0.527), while Drexel ranks 168th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.488).
Drexel vs. William & Mary Odds Pick
Basketball Pick: SU Winner – William & Mary, ATS Winner – William & Mary, O/U – Under
- Drexel ranks 157th in steals per game (6.0) while William & Mary ranks 248th (4.4).
- The Tribe rank 41st in assists allowed per game (10.8) while the Dragons rank 74th (11.4).
- William & Mary ranks 77th in blocks per game (3.7) while Drexel ranks 98th in blocks allowed per game (3.2).
- The Dragons rank 21st in three pointers allowed per game (17.8) while the Tribe rank 84th (20.1).
- William & Mary ranks 41st in rebounds allowed per game (31.8) while Drexel ranks 87th (33.4).
- During their last five games, the Tribe have scored an average of 58.2 points per game (12.6 below their season average) and allowed an average of 69.8 points per game (1.1 above their season average).
- The Dragons’ average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 10.0, up from 0.6 for the season.