The Drexel Dragons (5-5) will travel to the Yuengling Center to go head-to-head against the South Florida Bulls (5-4). The game starts at 4 p.m. ET on Sunday, December 15, 2019.
Drexel Dragons at South Florida Bulls Betting Odds
In their last outing, the Bulls easily got past the Dartmouth Big Green, 63-44, while the Dragons were beaten by the La Salle Explorers, 71-63.
South Florida played a perfect game. They had a superb effective field goal percentage of 0.574 (above their season average of 0.473) and a turnover percentage of 23.5 (worse than their season average of 20.8). Dartmouth had marks of 0.409 and 30.3, respectively, for those same stats. Drexel, meanwhile, did an excellent job of converting from the free throw line (18-24; 75.0 percent). South Florida rallied around Ezacuras Dawson III, who recorded 11 points. Meanwhile, James Butler played well for Drexel, putting up 17 points and 12 rebounds.
It could be a mistake-prone game for the Drexel offense. Since last season, Drexel ranks 133rd in the country in ball protection (turnover percentage of 18.7 percent), while the pesky defense of South Florida has forced the fifth-most turnovers in the country (22.9 percent).
Drexel Dragons vs. South Florida Bulls ATS Pick
Pick: SU Winner – South Florida, ATS Winner – South Florida, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- South Florida ranks 17th in steals per game (8.2) while Drexel ranks 198th (5.0).
- The Bulls rank 11th in rebounds allowed per game (31.8) while the Dragons rank 62nd (32.8).
- South Florida ranks 21st in three pointers allowed per game (19.7) while Drexel ranks 62nd (19.9).
- The Dragons rank 59th in assists per game (14.8) while the Bulls rank 237th (13.0).
- South Florida ranks sixth in blocks allowed per game (3.8) while Drexel ranks 113th (3.5).