The Elon Phoenix (9-18, 5-9 CAA) wrap up their home schedule at Schar Center against the Drexel Dragons (13-13, 6-7 CAA). The game begins at 4 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 15, 2020.
Drexel Dragons at Elon Phoenix ATS Odds
Both teams lost in their last contest. The Phoenix fell to the Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens, 81-75, while the Dragons were defeated by the William & Mary Tribe, 77-72.
Drexel made 10 of their 21 three pointers (47.6 percent) while Elon made 15 of their 34 three pointers (44.1 percent). Elon’s Marcus Sheffield II had a good outing, recording 24 points, six rebounds and six assists. Camren Wynter, meanwhile played a key role for Drexel with 24 points, nine rebounds and eight assists.
In their first matchup this season, James Butler led the Dragons to a 63-41 win. He notched a double-double with 15 points and 15 rebounds. Drexel’s free throw rate was their largest advantage over Elon. The Dragons had a rate of 0.294, while the Phoenix posted a mark of 0.017.
Drexel might struggle to create turnovers. Elon ranks 90th in the nation at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 17.9 percent), while Drexel forces the 46th-fewest turnovers (17.2 percent).
Drexel at Elon Betting Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Elon, ATS Winner – Elon, O/U – Over
- Elon ranks 16th in three pointers attempted per game (27.7) while Drexel ranks 179th (21.2).
- The Dragons rank 125th in rebounds per game (36.0) while the Phoenix rank 227th (33.3).
- Drexel averages 14.3 assists per game, which ranks 70th in the NCAA. Elon ranks 115th in assists allowed per game (12.3).
- The Dragons’ average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 4.4, up from 0.8 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Phoenix have scored an average of 69.2 points per game (0.6 above their season average) and allowed an average of 71.4 points per game (0.6 below their season average).