The Loyola Chicago Ramblers (19-10, 11-5 MVC) wrap up their home schedule at Joseph J. Gentile Center against the Drake Bulldogs (18-11, 8-8 MVC). The game gets underway at 8 p.m. ET on Tuesday, February 25, 2020.
Drake Bulldogs at Loyola Chicago Ramblers ATS Odds
Both teams fell in their last contest. The Ramblers fell to the Missouri State Bears, 74-62, while the Bulldogs were defeated by the Illinois State Redbirds, 57-53.
Drake forced Illinois State into a turnover percentage of 25.1 (above their season average of 18.2) while Loyola Chicago had a free throw rate of 0.450 (above their season average of 0.242). Loyola Chicago rallied around Marquise Kennedy, who recorded 16 points and five rebounds. Liam Robbins was a key piece for Drake with 14 points and nine rebounds.
In their first matchup this year, Robbins led the Bulldogs to a 65-62 win. He was the game’s leading scorer with 20 points. Drake won the rebounding battle. The Bulldogs had more offensive rebounds (13 vs. six), defensive rebounds (29 vs. 14) and total rebounds (42 vs. 20).
Second-chance opportunities could be hard to find for Loyola Chicago in this showdown. The Ramblers rank 337th in offensive rebounding percentage (21.0 percent), while Drake ranks 12th in defensive rebounding percentage (78.0 percent).
Drake Bulldogs vs. Loyola Chicago Ramblers Free Pick
Basketball Tip: SU Winner – Loyola Chicago, ATS Winner – Loyola Chicago, O/U – Under
- Drake ranks 88th in blocks per game (3.6) while Loyola Chicago ranks 239th (1.7).
- The Bulldogs rank 26th in assists per game (15.4) while the Ramblers rank 110th in assists allowed per game (12.2).
- Drake ranks 226th in rebounds per game (33.7) while Loyola Chicago ranks 294th (29.9).
- The Bulldogs rank 172nd in three pointers attempted per game (21.4) while the Ramblers rank 305th (15.9).
- Loyola Chicago ranks 48th in steals per game (7.8) while Drake ranks 173rd (5.7).
- The Bulldogs have been outscored by an average of 8.4 points in their last five games. On the season, Drake has defeated opponents by an average of 2.3 points.
- During their last five games, the Ramblers have scored an average of 74.2 points per game (5.4 above their season average) and allowed an average of 70.0 points per game (7.7 above their season average).