The Butler Bulldogs (1-0) will be at home in Hinkle Fieldhouse when they meet the Detroit Titans (0-2). The game gets underway at 6:30 p.m. ET on Monday, November 12, 2018.
Detroit Titans vs. Butler Bulldogs ATS Odds
In their last outing, the Bulldogs won big over the Miami (OH) RedHawks, 90-68, while the Titans fell to the Temple Owls, 83-67.
Butler dominated nearly every stat category in the game. They had a free throw rate of 0.207 and an offensive rebounding percentage of 46.2. For those same stats, Miami (OH) was 0.095 and 23.5, respectively. Detroit, meanwhile, had a better effective field goal percentage (0.567 vs. 0.556). Paul Jorgensen had a solid performance for Butler, putting up 17 points and seven rebounds. Meanwhile, Antoine Davis fueled Detroit with 30 points.
The prolific offense of Butler will clash against the bottom-tier defense of Detroit. Dating back to last season, the Bulldogs rank 44th in offensive efficiency, while the Titans are 347th in defensive efficiency. The Bulldogs figure to have the advantage on that end of the court. ,
Detroit at Butler Pick
Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Butler, ATS Winner – Butler, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Butler ranks 42nd in rebounds allowed per game (32.1) while Detroit ranks 302nd (38.9).
- The Bulldogs rank 128th in three pointers attempted per game (22.9) while the Titans rank 245th in three pointers allowed per game (23.6).
- Butler ranks 144th in blocks allowed per game (3.4) while Detroit ranks 237th (4.3).
- The Bulldogs rank 94th in assists allowed per game (12.4) while the Titans rank 305th (16.6).
- Butler ranks 36th in steals allowed per game (5.2) while Detroit ranks 195th (6.6).