The Notre Dame Fighting Irish (6-3) welcome the Detroit Titans (1-7) to Purcell Pavilion at the Joyce Center. The Titans will attempt to end a six-game road losing streak. The game starts at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, December 10, 2019, and will air on ACC Network.
Detroit Titans vs. Notre Dame Fighting Irish ATS Odds
Both teams fell in their last game. The Fighting Irish lost a close one to the Boston College Eagles, 73-72, while the Titans fell to the Eastern Michigan Eagles, 55-51.
Detroit had an offensive rebounding percentage of 34.1 (above their season average of 24.7) while Notre Dame did a great job of converting from the free throw line (18-23; 78.3 percent). Notre Dame’s John Mooney had a solid performance, contributing 16 points and 18 rebounds. Detroit was lifted by Marquis Moore, who had 12 points and 10 rebounds.
Notre Dame could have their way on defense as they clash against one of the worst offenses in the country. The Fighting Irish rank 50th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.482), while Detroit is 265th in effective field goal percentage (0.482) dating back to the 2018-19 season.
Detroit at Notre Dame ATS Pick
Free Basketball Tip: SU Winner – Notre Dame, ATS Winner – Detroit, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Notre Dame averages 37.5 rebounds per game, which ranks 12th in the NCAA. Detroit ranks 245th in rebounds allowed per game (38.8).
- The Fighting Irish rank 24th in steals allowed per game (5.0) while the Titans rank 80th (6.0).
- Notre Dame averages 4.3 blocks per game, which is ranked 78th in the NCAA. Detroit ranks 130th in blocks allowed per game (3.5).
- The Fighting Irish average 13.6 assists per game, which ranks 20th in the NCAA. The Titans rank 248th in assists allowed per game (18.8).
- Notre Dame averages 26.4 three pointers per game, which ranks 26th in the NCAA. Detroit ranks 227th in three pointers allowed per game (24.8).