The Colorado State Rams welcome the Denver Pioneers to Moby Arena to start the new season. The game begins at 9 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Denver Pioneers at Colorado State Rams Betting Odds
Neither team made the tournament last season. Colorado State went 11-17 in the regular season while Denver finished 8-22.
Colorado State could have their way on the offensive side of the ball as their sweet-shooting offense squares off against one of the NCAA’s worst defenses. The Rams ranked 32nd in effective field goal percentage (0.548), while Denver ranked 345th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.561) last season.
Denver Pioneers vs. Colorado State Rams Betting Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Colorado State, ATS Winner – Colorado State, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Colorado State ranks 65th in assists per game (14.8) while Denver ranks 238th (11.8).
- The Pioneers rank 195th in rebounds per game (34.7) while the Rams rank 239th (33.8).
- Colorado State is 10th in the NCAA with 2.3 blocks allowed per game while Denver is 42nd with 2.6 blocks allowed per game.
- The Rams average 22.6 three pointers per game, which ranks 155th in the country. The Pioneers rank 278th in three pointers allowed per game (25.3).
- Colorado State ranks 145th in steals per game (6.2) while Denver ranks 257th (4.7).