The Manhattan Jaspers will get their season underway as 18-point favorites on their home court when they challenge the Delaware State Hornets (0-1) at Draddy Gymnasium. The game’s Over/Under (O/U) opened at 126 points and action gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 12, 2019.
Delaware State Hornets vs. Manhattan Jaspers Betting Odds
The last time the Hornets played, they were blown out by the Rider Broncs, 81-54. With 14 points on 4-for-17 shooting, John Crosby was the game’s leading scorer. Rider had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (30.3 vs. 13.0). Delaware State, on the other hand, had a better turnover percentage (14.0 vs. 18.2).
Manhattan was unable reach the tournament following a 10-20 regular season last season.
The Jaspers, meanwhile, were 10-20 SU and 15-14 ATS last season. Games including the Jaspers went under the projected point total 62.1 percent of the time.
Opposite paces will be on display in this matchup. Delaware State ranks 61st in possessions per game (72.0) while Manhattan was 349th (62.5) dating back to last season.
Delaware State Hornets vs. Manhattan Jaspers Free Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Manhattan, ATS Winner – Delaware State, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Manhattan ranks 47th in rebounds allowed per game (32.3) while Delaware State ranks 327th (42.3).
- The Jaspers rank 83rd in steals per game (6.9) while the Hornets rank 211th in steals allowed per game (6.8).
- Manhattan ranks 228th in blocks per game (2.4) while Delaware State ranks 260th (2.1).
- The Jaspers rank 86th in assists allowed per game (12.1) while the Hornets rank 271st (15.3).
- Delaware State ranks 55th in three pointers attempted per game (25.6) while Manhattan ranks 235th (20.7).