The UNCG Spartans (2-1) will be at home in Greensboro Coliseum when they square off against the Delaware Fightin Blue Hens (2-1). UNCG opened as a 6.5-point favorite, while the games Over/Under (O/U) has been set at 139 points. Action starts at 7 p.m. ET on Monday, November 20, 2017.
Delaware Fightin Blue Hens vs. UNCG Spartans Betting Preview
The Fightin Blue Hens were victorious over the Wesley College Wolverines in their last contest, 93-78. Ryan Daly was Delawares high scorer with 23 points on 10-for-15 shooting. Delaware dominated nearly every stat category in the game. They had an extraordinary offensive rebounding percentage of 43.2 and an effective field goal percentage of 0.575. For those same stats, Wesley College was 17.6 and 0.518, respectively.
The last time the Spartans played, they thoroughly outplayed the Ferrum Panthers, 95-43. With 19 points on 8-for-11 shooting, Isaiah Miller was the games high scorer. UNCG dominated every facet of the game. They had an extraordinary offensive rebounding percentage of 45.5 and a free throw rate of 0.190. Ferrum was 12.1 and 0.100, respectively, for those same stats.
Half-court execution will be of utmost importance when two of the nations slowest-paced teams go head-to-head. UNCG ranks 259th in possessions per game (68.0) and Delaware is 316th (66.1) dating back to last season.
Since last season, the Fightin Blue Hens have had records of 15-21 straight up (SU) and 17-13-2 against the spread (ATS). Vegas has been fairly accurate when predicting totals of Delaware games since last season with 16 overs compared to 15 unders.
The Spartans, meanwhile, have records of 27-10 SU and 13-14 ATS since last season. Over that same period, UNCGs games have gone over the projected point total 51.9 percent of the time.
Delaware Fightin Blue Hens at UNCG Spartans Betting Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – UNCG, ATS Winner – Delaware, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Spartans average 3.8 blocks per game, which ranks 96th in the NCAA. The Fightin Blue Hens rank 167th in blocks allowed per game (3.6).
- UNCG averages 7.3 steals per game, which ranks 51st in the nation. Delaware ranks 107th in steals allowed per game (5.9).
- UNCG ranks 78th in assists per game (15.0) while Delaware ranks 255th (12.1).
- The Spartans average 23.3 three pointers per game, which ranks 79th in the NCAA. The Fightin Blue Hens rank 244th in three pointers allowed per game (22.9).
- UNCG ranks 20th in rebounds allowed per game (31.6) while Delaware ranks 142nd (34.7).