The Charlotte 49ers (0-1) begin their home schedule at Dale F. Halton Arena as 12.5-point underdogs against the Davidson Wildcats (0-1). The game’s Over/Under (O/U) opened at 137.5 points and action starts at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 12, 2019.
Davidson Wildcats vs. Charlotte 49ers ATS Odds
Both teams were beaten in their last matchup. The 49ers fell to the James Madison Dukes, 79-74, while the Wildcats were defeated by the 24th-ranked Auburn Tigers, 76-66.
Davidson had a better turnover percentage (19.7 vs. 18.7) while Charlotte had a better offensive rebounding percentage (20.9 vs. 20.0). Charlotte received a boost from Jahmir Young, who finished with 16 points and six rebounds. Carter Collins led the way for Davidson, finishing with 18 points.
Half-court execution will be critical when a pair of the nation’s slowest-paced teams face off. Charlotte ranks 325th in possessions per game (65.6) and Davidson is 316th (65.9) dating back to the 2018-19 season.
Davidson Wildcats vs. Charlotte 49ers Free Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Davidson, ATS Winner – Charlotte, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Davidson ranks 78th in assists per game (14.6) while Charlotte ranks 303rd (10.1).
- The Wildcats rank 48th in three pointers attempted per game (26.0) while the 49ers rank 191st (21.6).
- Davidson ranks 196th in rebounds per game (34.8) while Charlotte ranks 305th (31.1).
- The Wildcats rank 28th in steals allowed per game (5.1) while the 49ers rank 218th (6.8).
- Davidson ranks 12th in blocks allowed per game (2.3) while Charlotte ranks 187th (3.7).