The Buffalo Bulls, 12-point favorites, welcome the Dartmouth Big Green to Alumni Arena to start the new season. The game starts at 7 p.m. ET on Friday, November 8, 2019.
Dartmouth Big Green at Buffalo Bulls Betting Odds
Buffalo made the tournament last season following a 26-3 regular season campaign that earned them a six seed in the tournament. They reached the Second Round, where the Texas Tech Red Raiders defeated them. Meanwhile, Dartmouth did not make the tournament following a 10-18 regular season.
Last season, the Big Green were 10-18 straight up (SU) and 10-8-2 against the spread (ATS). Games featuring Dartmouth have typically gone under the O/U total (65.0 percent).
The Bulls, on the other hand, owned records of 26-3 SU and 17-14-2 ATS last season. Of Buffalo’s 33 games with betting action last year, 20 finished over the projected point total.
Buffalo should be expected to protect the ball well in this contest. In the 2018-19 season, Buffalo ranked 34th in the country at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 16.2 percent), while Dartmouth forced the 48th-fewest turnovers (16.7 percent).
Dartmouth Big Green vs. Buffalo Bulls Odds Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Buffalo, ATS Winner – Dartmouth, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Buffalo ranks eighth in rebounds per game (40.9) while Dartmouth ranks 232nd (34.0).
- The Bulls rank 15th in assists per game (16.6) while the Big Green rank 117th (13.9).
- Buffalo ranks 93rd in blocks per game (3.9) while Dartmouth ranks 98th in blocks allowed per game (3.1).
- The Bulls rank 59th in steals per game (7.3) while the Big Green rank 234th (5.3).
- Dartmouth ranks 39th in three pointers allowed per game (19.7) while Buffalo ranks 146th (22.0).