The Quinnipiac Bobcats and Dartmouth Big Green will face off at TD Bank Sports Center to get their seasons going. Neither team is favored and the game’s Over/Under (O/U) has been set at 149.5 points. Action starts at 2 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 11, 2017.
Dartmouth Big Green at Quinnipiac Bobcats ATS Preview
Neither team made the tournament last season. Quinnipiac went 10-21 in the regular season while Dartmouth finished 7-20.
It will be a matchup of conflicting styles as the up-tempo Bobcats will look to push the more half-court-oriented Big Green. Last season, the Bobcats ranked 15th in possessions per game while the Big Green were 253rd.
The Big Green were 7-20 straight up (SU) and 7-12 against the spread (ATS) last season. Of Dartmouth’s 19 games with betting action last season, 10 finished under the projected point total.
On the other side, the Bobcats were 10-21 SU and 12-13-2 ATS last season. Games including Quinnipiac had a tendency to go over the O/U total (66.7 percent).
Dartmouth Big Green vs. Quinnipiac Bobcats Odds Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Dartmouth, ATS Winner – Dartmouth, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Bobcats rank 180th in steals per game (5.7) while the Big Green rank 269th (4.7).
- Quinnipiac ranks 102nd in three pointers attempted per game (22.6) while Dartmouth ranks 147th in three pointers allowed per game (20.9).
- Quinnipiac ranks 22nd in rebounds per game (39.5) while Dartmouth ranks 241st (33.9).
- The Big Green rank 92nd in assists allowed per game (12.4) while the Bobcats rank 290th (16.0).
- Quinnipiac ranks 123rd in blocks per game (3.6) while Dartmouth ranks 274th (1.8).