The Dartmouth Big Green (5-2) will travel to GSU Sports Arena to go head-to-head with the Georgia State Panthers (4-3). Action gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, December 3, 2019.
Dartmouth Big Green vs. Georgia State Panthers Betting Odds
In their last contest, the Panthers edged the Charlotte 49ers, 81-78, while the Big Green fell to the Bowling Green Falcons, 76-69.
The Panthers forced 19 turnovers and had an effective field goal percentage of 0.586 (above their season average of 0.503). Dartmouth, meanwhile, made 13 of their 34 three pointers (38.2 percent). Kane Williams had a good game for Georgia State, recording 12 points, seven assists and six rebounds. Meanwhile, Dartmouth was led by Aaryn Rai, who had 20 points and eight rebounds.
Georgia State could put on a ball-control clinic in this matchup. Dating back to last season, Georgia State ranks 51st in the NCAA at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 16.9 percent), while Dartmouth has forced the 37th-fewest turnovers (16.9 percent).
Dartmouth vs. Georgia State Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Georgia State, ATS Winner – Georgia State, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Georgia State ranks 29th in steals per game (8.2) while Dartmouth ranks 273rd (5.1).
- The Big Green rank 105th in assists allowed per game (12.2) while the Panthers rank 266th (14.6).
- Georgia State ranks 30th in blocks per game (4.6) while Dartmouth ranks 153rd (3.2).
- The Big Green rank 87th in three pointers attempted per game (24.2) while the Panthers rank 313th in three pointers allowed per game (26.6).
- Dartmouth ranks 114th in rebounds allowed per game (33.9) while Georgia State ranks 316th (39.3).