The CSUN Matadors (11-17, 6-6 BigWst) will be at The Walter Pyramid to square off against the Long Beach State Beach (10-18, 5-7 BigWst) in a BigWst matchup. The game is scheduled to start at 10 p.m. ET on Wednesday, February 26, 2020.
CSUN Matadors vs. Long Beach State Beach ATS Odds
In their last matchup, the Beach were victorious over the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors, 64-60, while the Matadors were blown out by the UC Irvine Anteaters, 87-64.
The Beach had a phenomenal free throw rate of 0.333 (above their season average of 0.223) and had an effective field goal percentage of 0.544 (above their season average of 0.481). CSUN, meanwhile, did a great job of converting from the free throw line (10-12; 83.3 percent). Michael Carter III fueled Long Beach State with 15 points. Lamine Diane led the way for CSUN, contributing 18 points and seven rebounds.
In their first matchup this year, Diane led the Matadors to a 95-77 victory. He notched a double-double with 33 points and 15 rebounds. One of CSUN’s biggest advantages was getting to the charity stripe. They made 26 trips to the line, while Long Beach State went 18 times.
CSUN figures to have the edge on the offensive side of the ball. The Matadors rank 99th in effective field goal percentage (0.516), while Long Beach State ranks 279th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.515).
CSUN Matadors vs. Long Beach State Beach Betting Pick
Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Long Beach State, ATS Winner – Long Beach State, O/U – Under
- CSUN ranks 24th in steals allowed per game (5.1) while Long Beach State ranks 216th (8.2).
- The Beach rank 36th in blocks allowed per game (2.6) while the Matadors rank 89th (3.1).
- Long Beach State ranks 224th in rebounds per game (33.8) while CSUN ranks 255th (32.8).
- The Matadors rank 90th in assists per game (13.9) while the Beach rank 253rd (10.7).
- CSUN ranks 197th in three pointers attempted per game (20.7) while Long Beach State ranks 295th (16.4).
- The Beach’s average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 5.0, down from 8.5 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Matadors have scored an average of 75.8 points per game (0.6 above their season average) and allowed an average of 81.8 points per game (2.5 above their season average).