The Oregon State Beavers welcome the CSUN Matadors to Gill Coliseum to get their seasons started. Action starts at 11 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
CSUN Matadors vs. Oregon State Beavers Betting Odds
Oregon State was unable reach the tournament following a 16-11 regular season last season. CSUN also did not make the tournament following an 11-19 regular season campaign.
The high-powered offense of Oregon State will battle against the mid-tier defense of CSUN. In the 2018-19 season, the Beavers ranked 79th in offensive efficiency, while the Matadors were 325th in defensive efficiency. The Beavers should have the advantage on that side of the ball. This game should be a battle of contrasting styles. The up-tempo Matadors ranked 52nd in possessions per game, while the more half-court oriented Beavers ranked 273rd.
CSUN Matadors vs. Oregon State Beavers Betting Pick
Basketball Tip: SU Winner – Oregon State, ATS Winner – Oregon State, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Oregon State ranks 66th in rebounds allowed per game (32.9) while CSUN ranks 296th (38.9).
- The Beavers rank 241st in three pointers attempted per game (20.4) while the Matadors rank 287th (19.1).
- CSUN averages 6.6 steals per game, which ranks 109th in the nation. Oregon State ranks 122nd in steals allowed per game (6.1).
- The Beavers rank 54th in assists per game (15.0) while the Matadors rank 241st in assists allowed per game (14.6).
- Oregon State averages 5.3 blocks per game, which ranks sixth in the country. CSUN ranks 102nd in blocks allowed per game (3.1).