Expect a fast-paced game when the CSUN Matadors (0-1) travel to New Mexico to take on the Lobos (1-0). Action begins at 9 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 9, 2019.
CSUN Matadors at New Mexico Lobos ATS Odds
In their last outing, the Lobos dismantled the Eastern New Mexico Greyhounds, 92-71, while the Matadors got blown out by the Oregon State Beavers, 87-67.
The Lobos had a much better free throw rate (0.345 vs. 0.194) and had a much better effective field goal percentage (0.664 vs. 0.433). CSUN, on the other hand, had a better effective field goal percentage (0.450 vs. 0.516). New Mexico rallied around Carlton Bragg, who put up 13 points and six rebounds. Darius Brown II played well for CSUN, finishing with 13 points and eight rebounds.
There should be plenty of transition action in this matchup that features two of the nation’s more up-tempo teams. New Mexico ranks 24th in possessions per game (73.8) and CSUN is 57th (72.0) since the 2018-19 season.
CSUN Matadors vs. New Mexico Lobos ATS Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – New Mexico, ATS Winner – CSUN, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- New Mexico ranks 42nd in three pointers attempted per game (26.2) while CSUN ranks 279th (19.3).
- The Matadors average 6.6 steals per game, which ranks 111th in the NCAA. The Lobos rank 216th in steals allowed per game (7.0).
- CSUN ranks 35th in blocks per game (4.5) while New Mexico ranks 123rd (3.5).
- The Matadors average 15.0 assists per game, which ranks 52nd in the NCAA. The Lobos rank 277th in assists allowed per game (15.2).
- New Mexico averages 37.5 rebounds per game, which ranks 71st in the country. CSUN ranks 293rd in rebounds allowed per game (39.1).