The Connecticut Huskies (3-1) will be at home in the XL Center when they square off with the Cornell Big Red (3-2). The game starts at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 20, 2018, and will air on ESPN 3.
Cornell Big Red at Connecticut Huskies ATS Odds
In their last game, the Huskies got blown out by the Iowa Hawkeyes, 91-72, while the Big Red defeated the NJIT Highlanders, 86-73.
Cornell played a nearly perfect game. They had a ridiculous effective field goal percentage of 0.730 (above their season average of 0.478) and an offensive rebounding percentage of 36.8 (above their season average of 22.7). For those same stats, NJIT had marks of 0.509 and 28.6, respectively. Connecticut, meanwhile, had a better turnover percentage (16.6 vs. 19.7). Eric Cobb had a good game for Connecticut, contributing 16 points and seven rebounds. Matt Morgan was a key piece for Cornell with 34 points and seven rebounds.
Connecticut may have difficulty getting to the charity stripe in this showdown. The Huskies rank 196th in the nation with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.235, while Cornell ranks 59th in FTA rate allowed (0.202) since last season.
Cornell at Connecticut Odds Pick,
Free Prediction: SU Winner – Cornell, ATS Winner – Cornell, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Cornell ranks 32nd in assists per game (16.1) while Connecticut ranks 288th (11.1).
- The Huskies rank 94th in blocks per game (3.9) while the Big Red rank 166th in blocks allowed per game (3.4).
- Connecticut ranks 197th in rebounds per game (34.9) while Cornell ranks 251st in rebounds allowed per game (36.8).
- The Big Red rank 112th in three pointers attempted per game (23.3) while the Huskies rank 270th in three pointers allowed per game (24.2).
- Connecticut ranks 47th in steals allowed per game (5.3) while Cornell ranks 181st (6.4).