The Coppin State Eagles (0-2) will travel to the Joseph J. Gentile Center to clash with the Loyola Chicago Ramblers (1-1). The game gets underway at 8 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 12, 2019.
Coppin State Eagles vs. Loyola Chicago Ramblers ATS Odds
Both teams got blown out in their last game. The Ramblers fell to the Furman Paladins, 87-63, while the Eagles were defeated by the Virginia Tech Hokies, 74-42.
Coppin State had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (25.4 vs. 14.3) while Loyola Chicago had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (32.1 vs. 17.9). Loyola Chicago received a boost from Lucas Williamson, who put up 18 points. Andrew Robinson, meanwhile had a good game for Coppin State, contributing 15 points and nine rebounds.
The sweet-shooting offense of Loyola Chicago will clash against the mid-tier defense of Coppin State. Dating back to the 2018-19 season, the Ramblers offense ranks 17th in effective field goal percentage (0.555), while the Coppin State defense ranks 188th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.504). The Ramblers should have the edge on that side of the ball. It will also be a showdown of contrasting tempos as the fast-breaking Eagles rank 53rd in possessions per game, while the slower-paced Ramblers rank 347th.
Coppin State Eagles at Loyola Chicago Ramblers Betting Pick
Free Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Loyola Chicago, ATS Winner – Loyola Chicago, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Loyola Chicago ranks second in rebounds allowed per game (29.0) while Coppin State ranks 318th (39.3).
- The Ramblers rank 120th in assists per game (13.9) while the Eagles rank 307th (9.9).
- Loyola Chicago ranks 96th in steals allowed per game (5.8) while Coppin State ranks 258th (7.4).
- The Eagles rank 40th in three pointers attempted per game (26.2) while the Ramblers rank 320th (16.5).
- Coppin State ranks 30th in blocks allowed per game (2.5) while Loyola Chicago ranks 217th (4.0).